Look inside Favorite Animals
Scroll through the gallery or click on the image to open it up to view larger photos.
How to Draw for Kids: Favorite Animals!
• 64 pages
• Separate Starter Drawing pad with partially drawn animals
• Builds confidence and self-esteem
• Great for beginners and advanced
• Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions
• Warm-up exercises, drawing & coloring tips
• Fun facts
• Surprise creative activity
With simple shapes, children learn to draw their favorite animals in easy-to-follow, understandable steps. The separate pad of partially drawn animals ensures that beginners and skilled artists alike will be thrilled to create beautiful drawings. Featuring 44 different animals, including: Things with Wings; Wild Animals; Animal Companions; and Creep, Crawl and Slither—all as cute as can be.